Monday, October 31, 2011

Shit happens

So far malayaisa has been not been good, to put it simply my hand bag was stolen. In it was both my passports, credit cards and id cards. Plus more personal stuff like my hairbrush. Now people think well dah, don't put everything in one bag or have a skin pouch, please read on. First I had a skin pouch and was using it second, it was done while both Manfred and I were seating next to it. I fell to the weakness of burger king for a hamburger and french fries, I guess I learned my lesson, no fast food! We were sitting on a table for four people me and Manfred on one side our big bags on the opposite chairs our table was situated between a wall and a passage behind and in front of us. Now I put my bag along this wall and was holding my strap of the bag safe so far! When I went to the bathroom I told Manfred to watch my bag. No it did not get stolen while I was in the bathroom, I came back and looked and my bag was still there. Burger king has wifi that was another reason we were in there trying to find a Room for the night. As we got up to leave, my bag was gone. I swore I cried and kicked the wall! The janitor of burger king was very helpful and showed me to the police station to fill out a report. First I had to fill out my own report because the police man could not speak english. Then let me go, with only the report only my hands...! Manfred then took control and we went to the hotel we checked in and I block all my credit cards ASAP.  We spent the next day in and out of taxis and the Swiss embassy, trying to get my emergency passport to leave to singapore. It first it took about an hour of paperwork, then we were free to go until she was done processing my papers then
I would only have to come in and take a picture, sign and pay 380 MYR for my new passport. We came back and took the picture and waited, and waited and waited an hour later the lady says that there was a technical problem and that she would have to give me a hand written pass port but I would have to go and get a pass picture. So we went and got the picture and finally got a hand written swiss passport. There is nothing like dragon drama! 

After that we visited the KL tower and took it easy then went back to
The train station to look again, but to no goal found :,,( take care of your bags even if you think your your not!! The only thing they didn't get was my iPhone and glasses thank goodness for the small things! 

But now on to Singapore, I hope I have better luck there.






the bird was trying to cheer me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment