Thursday, October 20, 2011

Playing with fire

Hi guys so it has been a few days since I blogged but I have to say koh tao was fun! On our last night there Manfred and I hung out with Chris a guy from the diving course and his girlfriend. 
In koh tao we stayed right near the harbor and every night at 7 pm everything was closed,  apparently the happening place to be was one beach over at Sairee.
We started of in a internet cafe to trade pictures of the last few days. Here we had a few beers, grabbed a pad Thai then headed over to the otherside! Here we found bar after bar, and discover "buckets" which is literally buckets of alcohol! We sat down at the first beach with a fire show! An amazing art almost like dancing with fire! Here the well muscled guys ( not that I noticed) twirled fire over our heads!



After a bucket we decide to move on to the next bar where they had live music and fire dancing it was almost to much. So we took our bucket and moved on the next bar which was very exciting! There they had limbo of fire which of course I tried and made it to the last level where I failed.



Then they had jump rope of fire! This one was so much fun and addicting, and I jumped right in! Even Manfred tried this one, I was so proud!





Know some of you are reading and thinking wow and others are thinking so stupid. But we watch very drunk people do this before we part took, also if the rope hit you it did not burn but you did move out of the way very quickly! We even saw a dog try it out and a 12 year old girl!
So it was a cool time on koh Tao which I can recommend! 

Next stop is Koh phangan, for a half moon party in the jungle!
Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment